Marriott International is looking to hire staff & Apply Now. See complete job details including job description, responsibilities, salary & requirements. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. Submit Your Application To Click On Apply Link For Position – Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Marriott Career UAE.
Company : Marriott International
Job Type : Full-Time
Salary : AED
Location: Abu Dhabi
Closing on: Feb – 01, 2023
position And Detail OF Job & Apply Link Are Given Below:
—- | Chief Accountant | —-
We are looking for Accountant in Abu Dhabi. Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed.
Supports the day-to-day execution of general ledger impacted processes, including support to clients/departments as they work with and understand these processes. Performs accounting functions specifically in the areas of account balancing, ledger reconciliation, reporting and discrepancy resolution. Works with other Finance and Accounting employees in areas relating to general ledgers, subsidiary ledgers and related reporting.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Demonstrates personal integrity.
- Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Manages group or interpersonal conflict effectively.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Manages time well and possesses strong organizational skills.
Education and Experience –
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
Salary & Benefits-
Join us in Abu Dhabi and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website Careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Abu Dhabi Lifestyle section
How to Apply for Marriott International Jobs?
To Apply for Marriott Jobs. Click on Apply Link to get access to their Official Website. It will redirect you to the job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.To apply for Marriott International Jobs.
First Login Your Account Then Submit Your :
2- Cover Letter
3- Supporting documents
4- Must have UAE valid drivers license
Please follow the following important points while sending a job application to Marriott Careers.
What steps to be taken before forwarding the job application to Marriott International Careers:
- Prepare a professional Resume/CV which describes your knowledge and expertise in airline catering services.
- Make soft copies of your diplomas, certificates, and degrees.
- Create an impressive job application cover letter.
- Create a job application folder in any USB data key or Google drive and keep safe all the above-mentioned soft copies.
- To find the latest Marriott vacancies in Dubai , Abu Dhabi & Other States, click on the Below given Apply Link button.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Language(s) Proficiency:||English (Written & Spoken), Arabic|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Benefits||Excellent Benefits As Per UAE Law|
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott.
Also check these jobs:
FIND OUT RELATED JOBS
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- Design Engineer Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Al-Futtaim Careers UAE
- Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai – UAE | Al-Futtaim Careers 2023
- Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai – UAE | Al-Futtaim Careers
- Transguard Group Jobs 2023 | 10+ New Openings Vacancy
- Service Agents Jobs In Abu Dhabi – UAE | Transguard Careers