Skip to content
Home » Case Picker Job at Aerotek | Jobs in USA 2022

Case Picker Job at Aerotek | Jobs in USA 2022

JobsHQ brings latest jobs update. See the latest job from Aerotek & Apply Online

About Company

Aerotek people-focused approach connects great people and great organizations and has been recognized year after year with ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent awards……Case Picker Job at Aerotek | Jobs in USA 2022.

1- Case Picker
Full Time
Pryor, Oklahoma, USA

Job Responsibilities

A- Candidates will have to be knowledgeable in operating a electric pallet jack, and being able to perform in a fast-paced food production facility.
B- 80% of the job will be on the pallet jack, the other 20% consist of help in inventory, production, and other general labor tasks.

Jobs Requirements

A- Must have a sense of urgency and experience in fast-paced environment.
B- Will be working in a cold warehouse.
C-Experience with a stand up forklift or electric pallet jack is REQUIRED.
D-Good job tenure with production/warehouse experience.

For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: July/17/2022

Aerotek Careers – United States of America

Job TitleCase Picker Job at Aerotek | Jobs in USA 2022
CompanyAerotek
Job LocationPryor, Oklahoma, USA
Date PostedJuly/03/2022
Employment TypeFull Time
Last date to applyJuly/17/2022
Case Picker Jobs In USA 2022
Case Picker Jobs In USA 2022

Click the below apply link & start your application.

See related jobs

Follow JobHeadquarterz

Job Headquarterz. Follow us on LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: