United Arab Emirates – Amazon is looking to hire UAE staff.
See the complete job details including job description, responsibilities, salary & requirements offered by Amazon Careers in Dubai is given below. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. Submit Your Jobs Application For UAE 2023 Program Manager Internship In Amazon Careers Dubai.
Company(Official Site): Amazon
Posted Date: 2023-March-15
Gender: Male & Female
Salary Currency: AED
Sates & Country: Dubai & United Arab Emirates
Closed Date: 2023-March-30
We are currently recruiting for the Best Jobs In UAE to join our team at Amazon Careers & Submit Your Jobs Application For UAE 2023 Program Manager Internship In Amazon Careers Dubai.
Get the Latest UP-DATED Amazon jobs detail & apply Link to get hired.
POSITIONS: Program Manager Internship
Contract Type: Full-Time
About the team_
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status, and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
- Competitive pay
- Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
- Hybrid working (team dependent)
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns
- Internship events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, and Amazon writing skills sessions.
- Mentorship and career development.
Internship start dates vary throughout the year(2023).
Internship length can vary between (3 months to 6 months)
A- Support implementation, maintenance, and growth of strategic programs.
B- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve a program’s offering and its benefits for our customers.
C- Optimize visibility across our website and activate marketing channels to increase customer conversion and retention.
D- Report program performance to senior business leaders.
E- Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes.
A- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration, management, economics, e-commerce, mathematics, engineering, statistics, or a related field.
B- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English.
C- Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date between June 2023 and June 2025.
D- Strong project management skills.
E- Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
Salary & Benefits-
Join us for Jobs In UAE, and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotel stays worldwide. You can find more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website Careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found Jobs In UAE Lifestyle section.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
|Title||2023 Program Manager Internship|
|Career Level||Mid Careers|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Benefits||Excellent Benefits As Per UAE Law|
How to Apply for a Job?
- The procedure for applying for Amazon Jobs in UAE is effortless and straightforward. All you have to do to apply for amazon Careers is upload your CV and other supporting documents to the Amazon Careers website.
- Applying for any job at jobheadquarterz.com is straightforward. If you want to use amazon Careers, click the Apply Link Button Below.
Follow JobHeadquarterz | Follow us on Linkedin
- IT Specialist Jobs at One & Only Resort Careers in UAE 2023
- Chef Jobs at Atlantis Resort Careers in Dubai – UAE 2023
- Project Management Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers UAE 2023
- Senior Data Analyst Jobs at Emirates Dnata Careers in Dubai 2023
- Customer Service Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Dnata Careers UAE
- Associate Professor Jobs at Emirates Aviation University in Dubai